OUCH!
This is what I can say for my left arm now with two tiny holes. Hahas.
Thanks so much to KELLY for accompanying me to TTSH for injection. I'm really so sorry for making her wake up so early... xP
I could have saved $6 and time if I did not make consultation with the nurse to ask what other vaccination should I take for Wuhan's trip. But doesn't matters after all. $6 has flew off.
Injection took place less than 6 seconds and my account is less with $60.10. That's why Kelly is like saying 1 second costs $10. Hahas.
After the injection, we went to walk U2 and Velocity. Nothing much to see other than just walking about. Found the bus stop to take bus to Kelly's house. And we walked to see her new house which is still under construction. It's Huge! Very very big house. Should see the grandness in it when it is done by the end of this year. =)
We went to her current house which is nearby for her to eat her lunch. Her new house swimming pool is so nice! While she ate her lunch, her mum had told me so many things about her. Lol. It's so super funny. Explored her house for some time before heading towards North point. New Northpoint has expanded. I shall go explore it after I come back from Wuhan.
Took 852 home. It's so long but at least there's a seat for me to get back home.
OBC on tuesday. I cant start studying. How? Shall try to go read up on it now. Hope I can do that. (:
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment